Tennessee Craft Distributors LLC, located in Murfreesboro, TN looking to hire a flexible, part-time person to work in our Murfreesboro, TN Warehouse. This position could become Full-Time.
Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper Office Manager to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements using QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum. The ideal candidate for this position must have strong attention to detail, comfortable asking questions, and must have experience with QuickBooks. If interests and skills align, there is an opportunity for additional responsibility. This position also requires excellent organizational skills, confidentiality, and accuracy, as well as superior team and client relations as well as the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Process accounts receivable, determining and applying credit as required. Issue weekly AR reports to account managers and owners.
· Processing payroll, calculating of commissions, compiling and issuing commissions reports to employees
· Processing company expenditures, and paying for such expenditures in a timely manner
· Working with buyers to keep relevant financial information (such as invoices) in good
· Compile monthly state excise tax report
· Help to develop financial processing procedures for the organization
· Reconciling bank accounts, credit cards, and other accounts;
including transferring funds, making payments, and making deposits
· Reimbursing employees for company expenditures
· Working with team to clean up the books, and filing taxes for all necessary local and
· Preparing monthly financial reports
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
· 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
· Experience and extensive knowledge using QuickBooks
Experience with Excel
· A clear understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting
Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience within the Food and Beverage industry
Job Type: Although this is currently part-time position this could quickly grow into a full-time position if the candidate is capable of assuming additional responsibilities.
Salary: based on experience
Work Location: One location, warehouse environment
Working days: Monday through Friday
Hours per week: 20-29
Tennessee Craft Distributors LLC, located in Murfreesboro, TN, a craft beverage distribution company, is looking for an energetic, self-motivated person who enjoys wearing multiple hats in an organization. This position will be to assist and supplement our Operations Manager, the Delivery Driver / Inventory Manager as well write sales orders while on delivery routes. Sales orders provide a way to earn additional income (commissions).
This is listed as a part time position and hours will flex from 15 to over 40 hours per week. This position also has great growth potential for individuals that have a high level of personal drive, aptitude as well as a willingness to learn new skills.
The position will involve three key aspects of daily operations:
Duties / % of Time
1) Order Picker / Inventory Management 20%
2) Delivery Driver 60%
3) Route Sales (while doing deliveries) 20%
Order Picking / Inventory Management
Assist Operations Manager to check in and stock inventory. Pick products from the warehouse to complete orders. Make sure product is rotated to ensure FIFO (first in, first out) methodology. Occasionally, use forklifts and pallet jacks to stock inventory, for return container shipments, and for larger delivery orders.
Transport product to retail stores and restaurants. Transport merchandise from trucks to the sales floor or storage room. Deliver invoices and other paperwork to customers, and some companies ask distributors to perform merchandising duties, including building displays and stocking shelves. Merchandisers may accompany drivers and assist them on delivery runs. Routes are located throughout middle Tennessee and are daily runs only – return home each night.
While out on delivery routes, this position will have the ability to promote products and take orders with our mobile sales app. All sales are commission based. This gives the associate the ability to earn additional income.
· Must have a valid, unexpired driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
· Must submit to and pass drug screening and background check.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Ability to communicate with supervisor, current and prospective customers on a professional level.
· Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
· Ability to operate and use all equipment, Apple IPhone, Apple App (Insitu Sales), portable printer, and also ability to operate a forklift and electrical pallet jacks.
· Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates including evenings and/or weekends for special events.
· Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, safe material handling, etc.
· Attention to details, and ability to build error free orders (match and verify orders to invoice)
· Responsible for frequently pulling, stacking, labeling and wrapping product based on daily orders.
· Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation (FIFO).
· Ability to learn full product portfolio
· Must be presentable, articulate and be able to represent Tennessee Craft Distributors in a honest and professional manor.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, and walk. Use hands to carry or move objects, tools, or controls. Reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, talk or hear.
· Must be able to drive a delivery truck.
· Ability to handle product generally weighing 0 - 165 pounds.
· Previous experience with pallet loading in a warehouse setting.
· OSHA approved Forklift certification
Please follow these instructions for applying for this position (only applicants that follow these instructions will be considered).